gtp

FordBoy

is a 1994 gtp 3.4L 155,xxx miles worth 2500. no rust cd player dark hunter green

is a 94 GTP with the 3.4 DOHC with 155k miles worth $2500? it has no rust, a cd player, and its dark hunter green.

i got that right away after reading it

i would say no, unless the body's mint. 155k is alot for $2500....knock it down to like $2000 tops

is a 1994 gtp 3.4L 155,xxx miles worth 2500. no rust cd player dark hunter green

I think that's a tad high, but about what I would expect to be asked if i was looking for one

What the hell are you asking???

Are you serious or are you trying to be sarcastic? I'm hoping it's the latter.[br]Posted on: May 08, 2006, 10:52:43 AM_________________________________________________

is it worth 2500

Punctuation works wonders...

What the hell are you asking???

Are you serious or are you trying to be sarcastic? I'm hoping it's the latter.[br]Posted on: May 08, 2006, 10:52:43 AM_________________________________________________

is it worth 2500

Punctuation works wonders...

No, you know what? I'm not fucking fluent in "lazy internet" language, ok? When someone types: "is a 1994 gtp 3.4L 155,xxx miles worth 2500. no rust cd player dark hunter green," and I don't see a question mark in there, I thought it was a statement, like, "it is a 1994 gtp 3.4...etc... that's worth 2500." If there was NO punctuation at the end of the first sentence, I would have assumed he missed the question mark; yet the fact that he took the time to type a period threw me, because I gave him the benefit of the doubt of having the mental facilities to have control over what the hell he's typing.

So to answer your question, FordBoy, no. $2000 is more in your ballpark.

I don't know how you couldn't understand this...

I'm not trying to be an asshole, but just replace the period with a question mark. I understood what he was asking after reading it just once. :dunno:

When I looked at that, I read it as if he omitted an "it" at the beginning of the sentence. It seemed more likely to me that he forgot a word than he typed a period instead of a question mark. The sentence is hard to read either way.

Fastbird, I sympathize, TRUST ME, but calm down. It's just something you deal with if you deal with the internet.

I'm not so much flipping about what FordBoy wrote, it was Mike's condescending remark about my confusion that bothered me, as if FordBoy could utter a mostly incomprehensible string of words in his post, yet I was the moron for not understanding what the hell he was talking about.

But that's not the point of this thread, so let's all just let it go.

Except Nichole, because I knew she'd get a kick out of the whole thing :)

Back on topic: if the body was absolutely flawless and the mechanicals in perfect working order, you could probably get $1800 tops for a car that old with that mileage.

I wouldn't pay more then $2k for it an only that much if it is in very good condition ,,,,I might consider $2200 with verification as to the last timing belt change.