kfahn

One piece, but you can take some pliers and snap the bulb out of the housing and use silicone or any other adhesive to glue 9005/9006 bulbs in.

Yeah, it's a great way to save cash, get brighter bulb and be creative on your own car. LukeZ34 has a procedure on how to do it step-by-step; search for the thread on this forum for the link.

- RedFox340

about 21 to 25 a pop around my house. and i would definetly recommend doing the 9005/9006 they are alot brighter cuz you can put any bulb you want in there. the stock replacements are just that, they dont make aftermarket blue or hyperwhites or what ever seems to be cool just plain old yellowy white. :lol:

the stock replacements are just that, they dont make aftermarket blue or hyperwhites or what ever seems to be cool just plain old yellowy white. :lol:

I've got the lenses all line up at home [currently at college]... I just need to buy some bulbs and silicone them in when I get home this Easter weekend. Hmm... and now the hard part is trying to choose bulbs...

- RedFox340