r

ManicMechanic

I see more older women driving GTPs around here than any other gender/age group. I've seen about 3 GXPs/SSs driven by old women and just one GXP driven by a younger guy (which in itself was odd, seeing how he lived in the dorms and drove a $35,000 car).

Indeed. Dont see too many of those color Cutlasses. Well especially around here.

There's one old dude that lives next to me that has one in that color.. it's beyond mint looking. Looks brand new almost

:lol: if youd like to put it like that yes.

A good friend of mine has the same color car and I remember I had posted a picture of it a few years ago for god-knows-what reason and everyone referred to it as old-man-gold. And that name seemed to fit it quite properly.

I see more older women driving GTPs around here than any other gender/age group. I've seen about 3 GXPs/SSs driven by old women and just one GXP driven by a younger guy (which in itself was odd, seeing how he lived in the dorms and drove a $35,000 car).

...and those are the ....heads that go to school for free cuz mommy and daddy pay for everything while i pay for everything myself. they have tons more time to study than i do so i have a deep distaste for spoiled ass kids who will never understand the value of money.

that post alone just pissed me off. i cant stand spoiled kids. BUT, nothing against you fastbird!!! just had to gripe on a peeve of mine.

an old lady driving a new impala SS?

havent seen that one yet...

Actually, now that you mention it, my mom has been seriously considering selling her modded '00 SSEi for an '06 Impala SS. I told her to DO IT!

Is that the 'old man gold' color?

lol never heard it been called that before, so waht if i love my "Old man gold" Lumina!?!?!?!?!???!?! :willynilly:

Hey fastbird, wanna steal the 18" GXP rims for me? (Im assuiming you're talkin about the Bonneville GXP..) I want a set of those..