how do u lower the back of a 1988 grand prix

1988-5speedse

I have a 1988 grand prix se and it has a rear fiberglass leaf spring (singel) it can not be flipped over dune tried and tried those u bolts. if anyone knows how please help

I have a 1988 grand prix se and it has a rear fiberglass leaf spring (singel) it can not be flipped over dune tried and tried those u bolts. if anyone knows how please help

You can get coilovers for the rear from http://www.fastfwdperformance.com . They are pricey, though, but they are adjustable and take the place of that monoleaf.

Hey, your from Paducah. You ever heard of Fulton, KY? Its an hour south of you. Thats where Im from. Good to see more Kentucky blood on the board. Welcome

Robby

The Elliots I referred to are brothers and are in their 20s now. Yeah, if they are related, it would be very odd. Hell, the fact that you have heard of Fulton is ironic to me

Robby

I guess i've never tried it, and the springs obviously would suck afterwards and ride really bad but when you say fail to you mean like break, or fall apart? I'm just curious

Break. Their integrity would be severely compromised, and run a big potential of breaking. And, there arent springs in the rear of W-bodies anyway. There is a monoleaf srping and struts

Robby