Cleaning your car?

97loudcut

I don't know if one of the mods would like to make this a sticky but I figured people could post the products they use for an average cleaning. Heres my list.

Car Wash: I use the MeGuires Gold Class car soap. Suds up really good and is a great deep cleaner. Smells good also.

Windows: Invisible Glass all the way. Never streaks even in direct sunlight. Great for tinted windows (ammonia free)

Tire Shine: AmorAll's Extreme Shine gel. Comes in a orange bottle with a free "applicator." Lasts atleast 3 washes (that's even with rain). I'll never use anything else again.

Wheel Cleaner: Well I wash the wheels with my car soap but after I'm all done with the car I usually use some McGuires Final Inspection on them. They turn out nice.

Spray Wax/Detailer: The "new" Turtle Wax Ice spray wax/detailer. Amazing product. Apply in direct sunlight and there is no streaking. Really impressed with results.

Major Waxing: Mothers 3 step process. You couldn't spit on my car after I am done.

Minor Wax: Mothers "Pure Carnuba" wax. Great shine and it lasts.

Interior (leather): McGuires "Rich Leather" wipes. I apply a thick coat and then wipe off access with a towel. Smells really good.

Dash/Trim: Turtle Wax Platinum vinyl protector/enhancer. Amazing shine and does not attract dirt. Good stuff.

that's all. now let me here some of the stuff you guys use. :willynilly: