Seat Compatability

Intlcutlass

Because i am going to paint my 89 Cutty this year (black), I would like to change my interior color too.

Currently I have the red interior (like Gnatgosplat).

I would like to get the black/dark grey interior. BUT I also do NOT want to loose my lumbar controls/support.

Which years had leather power lumbar seats?

OR , can anyone think of a cool color combonation, and retain the red seats (I don't really want to do this , unless it looks cool.)

I run a black/red combo on my car... int. is grey too, but when i had the carpets dyed black (seat covers are black w/ white dragons) had bright red floormats, bright red wipers, red trim around the cd player... i thought it looked cool. don't know GnatGoSplat's car really so im thinking its the darker maroon.... but it would still look okay with black.... unless thats just the psychopathic fan in me talkin...

I run a black/red combo on my car... int. is grey too, but when i had the carpets dyed black (seat covers are black w/ white dragons) had bright red floormats, bright red wipers, red trim around the cd player... i thought it looked cool. don't know GnatGoSplat's car really so im thinking its the darker maroon.... but it would still look okay with black.... unless thats just the psychopathic fan in me talkin...

I.. ah.. no comment. :ugone2far:

:lol:

89-93 I series had optional leather. The 89-91 was light grey, and the 92-93 was graphite. You could also get TGP/GTP leather, and just rewire them to work with the CS controls. With that, you would need to run BOTH ( left and right cushion ) lower seat adjustment wires from each GP seat to the one lower cushion adjustment on the CS switch, so both cushions move up and down at the same time.