TGP gas mileage with Topgun 160 chip

Addicted To Boost

What kind of highway mileage are you guys getting in your TGPs with the Topgun 160 chip?  

1. 1. What kind of highway mileage are you guys getting in your TGPs with the Topgun 160 chip?

• less than 25 mpg
    • 25-27 mpg
    • 28-30 mpg
    • 30-32 mpg
    • 33-35mpg
    • 36+ mpg

What kind of highway mileage are you guys getting in your TGPs with the Topgun 160 chip? Please vote in the poll.

Depends on if its highway or freeway for me, well, no, because this car gets maybe 1-5% freeway miles a tank so its hard for me to say, but the DIC on the highway will say usually 23-25. However on the freeway, its bumped up to 30+ as its cruising right around 2500 where the engines makes killer torque so it cruises with much less throttle

On the highway, my TGP is averaging right around 26-27mpg. My x-over is leaking...so I would imagine I'll gain a good 3mpg+ after I get that taken care of(my 3.1 MPFI powered '93 GP averages over 30mpg on the highway cruising around 65mph).

this question should include a speed at which we can all say we get this or that milage.....in my care there is a pretty big differnece between 50-60-70mph in gas milage...

haha well maby ill drive up to north branch and tell you what kind of millage i get now that i see you in MN too! i swear MN has the most TGP's per capita!

I'm just wondering because I'm looking at buying a TGP in the next month or so. :drool: Thats cool that they have great performance and to top it off they get awesome gas mileage for a V6! :flamingdevil:

haha well maby ill drive up to north branch and tell you what kind of millage i get now that i see you in MN too! i swear MN has the most TGP's per capita!

Ok so I've been watching this board and I'm a member over at tgpforums, but when I saw this post I knew I HAD to join...where in MN is everyone at?

Krenzy