fuel pump info...

perfecseal

Ok its time for me to install a new fuel pump and so i did some looking around and found that all the local parts stores have the same thing... Stock for around 50 bucks orEDELBROCKs

HIGH PERFORMANCE IN-TANK; FUEL PUMP; 1985-1992 FUEL INJECTED GM; NON-TBI; 67 GPH... For 145.00$$ so is it worth it to buy this so called high performance pump.. I dont have much to go on to compare

I just got my Walbro today. Ordered it late on Monday and arrived today. Will be draining the fuel out tonight and starting the replacement process tomorrow evening. :willynilly: :cool:

That was fun...only took me 1 hour to get 16 gallons of gas out of the car!!! The pump is running and flowing fuel...but it is just barely streaming out! Should be like a fire-hose shouldn't it? I was using a 3/16" hose with a threaded barb on a brand new filter.

If you're looking for an OEM replacement, buy from here. These usually run a good $20 more at parts stores(autozone was the only retailer around here that even carried AC Delco pumps besides the stealerships....)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NEW-AC-DELCO-FUEL-PUMP-KIT-EP375-25163463-FE0110_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33555QQitemZ7990189267QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWD1V

Our stock fuel pumps are more than adequate for most TGP's.