Short video of my soundsystem

Monkton

I did a short video of my soundsystem. I don't know really why, guess I just wanted your guys opinions. The audio is pretty much terrible though... The micropone on my camera sucks horribly, so it sounds like my speakers are wicked blown because of popping and cracking at times, but I swear, it's really not like that. The bass comes in right, just keep in mind that the cracking is from the camera, and not my audio.

http://www.monktonproductions.com/soundsystemmovie.wmv

Well that was interesting...I'm still kind of dizzy from the video. And 250 watts per speaker??? You're right up to par with my STOCK Monsoon audio system....LOL

Can someone please explain to me the point of filming your audio equipment when it's turned on? This isn't really directed at you, Monkton, since you're definitely not the first person to do it.

Well I just wanted you guys to get a sense of what my system was like. And the main part of the system is the audio... so that's why it was on when I did it... even though the microphone ruined the audio :evil: And yeah my camera skills suck lol It was about 7 at night and raining (I picked a great time to do it I know x.x) so I guess I can use that as my excuse... maybe. Oh and brianhasadd, it may be the same with your stock system, but I'm willing to bet it's better... No offense, I just don't think any stock systems are better than aftermarket... well for the most part(depending on the quality of job done on the aftermarket system installing it etc.)