Ebay Seats

PCGUY112887

carbon fiber leather? I didn't know such a fabric existed. I like the shape of them. The only problem I could see is accessing the knob on the side to recline the seat backs. Would there be enough clearance to get your hand there?

I gotta ask what AQ9's are :cry:

They are the million way power seats from the cuttys and the GP's. The GP seats i believe are 14 way, and the cutlass ones are 10 way.

100_2718.jpg

They look like this

they look really tacky and cheap. the leather look on racing seats kills it

those actually do look cheap, but you can find some nice quality ones with the leather look

If you want some nice seats...best of both worlds (sporty and comfy) Look into 2006 Pontiac G6 GTP front seats. There almost like recaro but heated, driver side is power and there EXTREMELY comfortable. I did sit in some at the auto show and fell in love. Seen a set on ebay but went way over my budget. I will post up a couple pics.[br]Posted on: May 03, 2006, 07:54:33 PM_________________________________________________http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Pontiac-Grand-Prix-GTP-powered-leather-heated-seats_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33701QQitemZ8036301041QQrdZ1

Theres the ebay link of the set I was watching. They Rock. Also have adjustable lumbar supports.

the expensive seat companies like recaro, make seats that are more supportive, but not racing seats. There was a guy on the board with a cutty with them, i forget him name, but it looked great and had aftermarket seats in it that were not ricey

Dude I seriously wouldn't get the seats in the very first post. When I was on a Malibu forum, a guy on there bought those same seats and said that they broke when he tried to recline in them. They are a cheaply made seat. Now for the ones out of the G6...those are worth buying!!