W-body cars everywhere.

GPRACER

Ever notice how many w-bodies there actually are on the road? I drove 350 kilometers today on the highway and counted over 100 w-bodies. I guess us Cannucks know a good car when we see one!!

The rarest ones here seem to be the turbo cars, I've never seen one, and the STE, I know of 2 and can't get either owner to sell. see lots of 3.4l cutlass' though.

Ride to school (about 13 miles) I see atleast 10-20. Many Grand Prixs and Newer w-bodies. About 2 times a week, I see the darker green CS's, and have only seen one other Medium Metalic Green one, and it was a coupe owned by someone at the big GM dealership here

Jon

i see VERY FEW around here. maybe 2 a day. counting alot of driving

Wow.. really! Yikes I see lots of Cuttys and GPs and Lumes here every day.. a Regal will pop up every once in awhile, but fairly rare to see everyday.

Everyday I can look out windows on every side of my house and see w's. Out my front window I see a burgandy 91 cutlass sedan and a white 95 prix coupe. Out my left side window I see a white 95 monte Z-34 out my right window theres a 93 burgandy lumina euro and a mint 95 prix sedan. Out my back window theres an grey '88 cutty and a '94 green prix coupe.

I see 4 every time I walk out my door.

Arent we the comedian

Robby

and he aint bullshittin!!!

i see all kinds of w-bodies around.

if i am not seeing them then i have my eyes closed. and i usually am the one driving so eyes closed is a bad thing while behind the wheel in motion.

most of them are average nothing special to them.

some do grab your attention.

Monty

Arent we the comedian

Robby

I know, thats the bad part about it. I see a decent amount of W-bodies around here, but very few are taken care of, and even less are modded. I havent found anyone with one that I thought I would like to talk to. Its sad, cuz I see 94-96 GTPs a lot, and they arent taken care off. I saw a like 93 Cutty Connvertible, not taken care of at all, it was sad. I did see a nice like 92 Regal GS yesterday. Oh, and a 91-93 Lumina Z34, with the paint coming off, again very sad.

Robby

i work in a drive through and i drive alot, and around here there is loads of w-bodys, yet most are crap looking . i once asked a lady in drive if she woudl ever sell her regal, caseu i wanted another on, hse siad its the worst car she ever got, had to replace everything...blah blah blah,why is it that ppl let theyre cars go, if you dont take care of it of cousre everything is gonna go to shit, and you gotta start to expect a car that is from early 90s to have to replace stuff right? and robby is correct in sayng that it is sad about w-bodys not getting takien care of, anyone actually looked at a NEW Regal GS? 3800 s/c, like 240 HP? ouch, if that car wasa girl and i was a boy car, i would ##$% that car, its so nice

the one i want is 50G

Guest Anonymous

Arent we the comedian

Robby

I haven't even got my '91 STE yet. Then it'll be 5. (1 is the neighbors '90 Lumina)

there is a hell of a lot of w bodies out here.....I have counted at least 6 seperate darkgreen cuttys....a whole bunch of others ...in fact the is a 89 tgp on my street and a black 95 cutty sport coup with the talilights I want....I may have to make a midnight part run soon if I keep seeing that car...and about 10 miles from here I have seen a 89 cutty with of all things blue and white flames on the hood...it actuly looked good..it was quite the job...but I think that there are prob alomst 1 in 20 cars are w-bodies out here( this maybe because the last time people here were able to afoard a new car was the earlie 90's)

Within a four house radius of home there is:

- my red 1992 Cutlass Supreme coupe

- two doors down with a red 1993 Cutlass convertable (white top)

- and four door down, a red 1994 Cutlass convertable (black top)

I need to get some group pics when home for the summer...

- RedFox340

I see a lot of CS 92-97, GP new and old, MC old, Lum new some old ones, and a few regals. the 90-91 CS 4dr arnt in the best of shape around here there all worn out.

when i was in hs my buddy had a mint 90 "fire truck red" lumina coupe with black outs hood protector and some other things that made it look original. about half way through the year an ass clown bought the same exact car and did every thing he did. when my buddy put on dual exhaust so did he and so on....

I don't really see that many aside from the 3 in my garage and the one on the drive. :)

I see many 97+ GP's, 00+ Impalas, and a couple 92-97 Cutlass Supremes every day, but that's about it. There used to be a lot of 94-96 GP's w/B4U, but they're quite rare now, I guess most of those people traded them in for 97+ and the rest went to the junkyard in the sky. There used to be a ton of Luminas, but most of them are gone, too.

It's kind of strange that the 92-97 Cutlass is so common considering I don't see very many of the other 1st gen W-bodies anymore, but GP's used to be the most common. Maybe not many Cutlass owners wanted to switch to the Intrigue?

Anyway, W-bodies aren't that common here in general because Missouri is minivan/pickup/SUV country.