gauge pinouts

bigdman

i have used the search funtion to find pinouts for the 89 ub3 but i need pinouts for a 94 analog set. does anyone know what they are? i am putting 94 analog guages in my 89 cutty. these are the guage cluster i am trying to install 726182_59_full.jpg this pic is from another post but i have the same gauge cluster.

does your car have the base model dash in it or a ub3? if it has just the speedometer and idiot lights it will plug right in and all you will have to do is run the tach wire to a white wire on the ICM. then replace the switches with sensors.

the analog dash is not a direct swap then and i do not know how you are going to swap it in you should talk with stockgp about an adaptor. The Ub3 tach wire will not work for the analog dash I found that out so you need to run a wire for the white wire on the ICM connector.

thank you all for your input, i did the swap yesterday in my high school parking lot :lol: i missed the buss to my afternoon class so i had 4 hours. thanks ToroToro for the pinouts. i have one crappy picture of them at night but i will get a good day shot as soon as i can. the tach wire i had to run to the icm it was a purple wire.

Before01_29_06_1223.jpg

After04_27_06_2151.jpg