pix and ? revised

toastemcutlass

hey got some pix today and a couple video clips with my sisters digital. just wondering if there is a good(free) place you guys put your files on.

Picture-003.jpg?dc=4675417389123767735

the new tips

Picture-005.jpg?dc=4675417389144176783

Gotta love America

Picture-004.jpg?dc=4675417389133984985

Picture-007.jpg?dc=4675417389164108613

Picture-006.jpg?dc=4675417389152723768

Picture-008.jpg?dc=4675417389175168949

Picture-002.jpg?dc=4675417389112214273

DSCF0083.JPG?dc=4675417662912348486

need new wires after relocating coils but looks ok

DSCF0082.JPG?dc=4675417662901140213

never clear coated valve covers so i need to sand off the corrosion from the winter

topwheel.JPG?dc=4675417662684074156

DSCF0078.JPG?dc=4675417662855602424

pic of the painted center cap

DSCF00790.JPG?dc=4675417662873275419

WOW! I keep forgeting the Cutlass looks great after a good wash and wax! Nice ToastEm! Keep it up, and you'll be featured on my site...

P.S. Still trying to get a set of front marker lenses so I can make them myself; I'll keep you posted.

- RedFox340

the corners or corner lense looks good but a bunch of work so the one side is done and i didnt start making the other one till about a week ago.

P.S. i waxed the car two weeks ago and the wash on it is a day old and two drives to school and work so its a little dusty, but black only looks it best about five minutes after you wash it :lol: but "once youve had black youll never go back" :lol:

I host pics at http://www.fortunecity.com Its free, and you get like 25MB I think

so do i, but the problem is they only accept image files, 5GB bandwidth or some BS, and for some reason users with routers do not see the images hosted by them. funny i have a router and see them, but ONLY on this site and NOWHERE else

I host pics at http://www.fortunecity.com Its free, and you get like 25MB I think

so do i, but the problem is they only accept image files, 5GB bandwidth or some BS, and for some reason users with routers do not see the images hosted by them. funny i have a router and see them, but ONLY on this site and NOWHERE else

I'm behind a router, I see that foot pic, but when you post other images on here, all I see is a Fortune City logo.

very nice man.... I forgot how much I likes cuttys.....

BTW, where in the hell did you get that bigg ass cone filter? I have been looking around but have had no luck...

later

joe

WOW! I keep forgeting the Cutlass looks great after a good wash and wax! Nice ToastEm! Keep it up, and you'll be featured on my site...

ToastEm,

Were you able to locate a stock OEM strut tower brace? Or did you make that? Looks good... didn't notice it the first time around!

- RedFox340

Toast em,

I have one suggestion about your lights up front. Try and make the turn signals in the grill clear too. Maybe you are going to do that later on, but I found on my cutty when i made my clears i had to make the grill ones clear aswell to make it look better. anyways just my $.02. But none the less a GREAT LOOKING CAR! good job with it!

Man that is sweeet! That's the look I want for the exhaust, nothing over done, no coffee cans, and noew dual outlets... just a single on each side. man that thing is straight! Those pics make me want to futz with mine again. Mine is black also, but with gold pinstriping, gold emblems and vent visors. I have the newer interior (97') in beige...

I must admit, at first I wasn't too sure on the wing thing with the stock spoiler, but after awhile, I think it works very well.

GAH! I gotta GET SOME PICS OF MINE!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, this week I'll get some pics... but I don't have anywhere to host either... could I e-mail em to someone?

Very nice, but what the heck's going on with that blue wire across your dash? :lol:

I like that rear spoiler, does it curve the same as the trunk?

hahah i bet that blue wire glows hahaha nice

i know the blue wire looks gay duing the day but at night its a terquis blue and looks tight as hell(flexable neon) and about the spoilers, the one just gos strait across and trust me i would not have done it if it didnt look good. and about the front and back stb's they are made out of two 3/4 inch conduat welded together all the way across. and they help 100% the only reason i used the conduat is cuz im poor and thats all i have and it works. and finally the wires are the custom accell peice of shit arcing wires. so msd all the way. :)

Ps thanks for all the kind words just makes me love my car even more