saw the sweetest monte today

Cam'ron

while i was out driving this afternoon i drove past a 95-99 monte dont up and painted just like a nascar car, black and silver with red around the bottom all the decals you would expect to see on a stock car. Big old GM goodwrench logo on the hood. side exhaust eveything... but no rumble so it was prolly still packing the 3.4 or whatever.. pissed off that i didnt have my camera with me wich is usually the case when i see stuff like this... is this just a real nascar fan or was there some availability for a package like this?

I remember seeing one a long time ago around here. Theres one on car domain and I dont think it looks to hot IMHO ( but that ones a full Dale Earnhardt model )

IMO seeing a car on the road dressed like a stock car would look like trash.

x2 talk about tacky :)

x3...

Like sure it is different, but having a fully decalled road vehicle look like a race car is 100% pure TACK!

IMO seeing a car on the road dressed like a stock car would look like trash.

x2 talk about tacky :)

x3...

Like sure it is different, but having a fully decalled road vehicle look like a race car is 100% pure TACK!

:rolleyes:

If I could I'd drive this all day long:

3car.jpg

Yeah, that is not a road car. :lol: But I would drive it also! :willynilly:

Even if it were a stock 5th gen Monte Carlo just made to look like a stock car I'd drive it

stupid thing is with the exception of the roof rails, the window net and the roll cages that is exactly what this car looked like except the tranny saver wasnt that low :lol:

The local Pennzoil shop has a Monte Carlo with full NASCAR decals on it as a shop car. They always leave it parked outside. Nothing special, looks a little weird when it's covered in decals but the body work doesn't look like a NASCAR car.

If I could I'd drive this all day long:

3car.jpg

I've actually driven one of those before.....my senior year in highschool, the dealership where my dad was a finance manager had a #3 car on display because of the NASCAR race at MIS one weekend....about 5 salesmen and a couple mechanics and myself took turns with it in the huge parking lot out back.....the dealership owner actually drove it down the street a few blocks!!

If anyone knew how much i hated nascar before.. but now that toyota is poisoning the sport well i hate it even more.

Its even in movies.. rather then dads buick is more like "dads camry"

sickening.