How much do you think I'd get?

SuperBuick

Sorry man, I plugged that sucker into Edmund's (it was a Custom, right?) and the prices it came back with - not good.

Even though I checked every option even though I'm not sure you have it or not, but it didn't matter because the only option that adds value is a power sunroof.

Anyhow, in OUTSTANDING condition (Edmund's highest rating), the value comes back as:

Trade In $829

Private Party $1,060

Dealer Retail $1,451

The low mileage did help alot, but not really enough. If it were a Limited it would help a little - couple hundred bucks more. KBB.com usually gives really inflated prices (I've never had to play CLOSE to KBB for anything), but it's a lot nicer, saying your car's Private Party value is $2955.

Well, it's the same story with my '89 Cutlass. I think my Cutlass is actually only worth about $500-700 (Edmund's) with its current mileage. There's no way I'd ever sell it for that amount, or even 10x that much. I love the car, so no point in selling it for such a paltry sum.