Met a cool guy with a nice CS today (pics)

turby

I seen this guy go by me today and he was looking at my CS as much as I was looking at his. I followed him to compliment his car and he seems pretty cool. I also found out he has some Inernational parts in his garage that I'm gonna go look at. Here's a couple pics from my camera. I didn't really care for the hood vents but to each his own. Overall it's a sharp car. The interior has been redone in black.

BTW, the vents are from a Dodge Aries I believe.

[attachment deleted by admin] Removed to free up storage space.

I love the Enkei Shogun rims!!! I didn't know they would fit a w-body.....doesn't really matter though, because that are really tough to find as they have been discontinued for a LONG time.

not sure i like striping he put on it. the wheels are slick though.

BTW, joe i was just out near your place earlier this week, i kept calling but your phone was off

Forgot to mention. The car is a 93 with the 3100 but he has put dual exhaust on it. He also has another car for parts that has the 3.4 in it. [br]Posted on: April 21, 2006, 10:06:12 PM_________________________________________________

not sure i like striping he put on it. the wheels are slick though.

BTW, joe i was just out near your place earlier this week, i kept calling but your phone was off

What day? Are you sure you had the right number? I very rarely shut my phone off unless I'm at work. I doubt you called between 11 PM and 7 AM though. :lol:

Hrm...3100 swap or is it one of those "rare late year 93's" that got the L82 thrown in it? looks nice to me...you better have told him to join our site :mrgreen:

Late '93.

Shawn, not everything is to my tastes either but it's a decent car.

I love the Enkei Shogun rims!!! I didn't know they would fit a w-body.....doesn't really matter though, because that are really tough to find as they have been discontinued for a LONG time.

Theres a set for sale here locally...