y

ManicMechanic

Sweetness. I saw like an 80 year old gramma pimpin out a darker metallic blue (I think) CS vert... like maybe mid late nineties? I really dont know the CS that well...

Would've loved to see that. I have yet to see one in my area.

I like seeing nice cars in good condition. :) Especially when they're nice cars that are overlooked by society (like the TGP).

i like pretty black ladies in good condition. especially when they're in nice cars.

I like seeing nice cars in good condition. :) Especially when they're nice cars that are overlooked by society (like the TGP).

i like pretty black ladies in good condition. especially when they're in nice cars.

Zinger!

that reminds me of all the nice cars around here driven by old women (at least one, but i think more like 2 or three Bonneville GXP's around here driven by old women)

Zinger!

WHAMMY!

Zinger!

WHAMMY!

:lol: :lol:

Post whores... :lol: :lol2:

At the risk of pushing this way too far, everyone who replies with nothing more than a quote and an emoticon is also a post whore!

NOW... to appease the moderators whose patience is no doubt being tested with this thread, I'd like to take this opportunity to say that not only have I NEVER seen a TGP in person, I've also never seen a pre-'94 GTP, either.

Post whores... :lol: :lol2:

At the risk of pushing this way too far, everyone who replies with nothing more than a quote and an emoticon is also a post whore!

NOW... to appease the moderators whose patience is no doubt being tested with this thread, I'd like to take this opportunity to say that not only have I NEVER seen a TGP in person, I've also never seen a pre-'94 GTP, either.

That's cuz you live in the U.P. the land of trees, elk, bear, and trucks.

The Upper Peninsula racism continues... Bah, that's ok. I enjoy listening to the trolls piss and moan about the weather up here.

But still, there are enough P.O.S. w-bodies up here where the law of averages says I should have seen at least one TGP by now. It's not like I could have seen one and not noticed, because every Grand Prix that goes by, I think, "Man, must be nice to have a fascia..."

i've seen one TGP in person....it was black and going down the road....I have seen 3 TSTE's though....how does that figure....3 cars out of 1000....and there are what...~5-6K TGP's

don't know that i've ever seen a TSTE in person. i've seen a few tgp's. back when i was 9 my dad was looking for a new car, we were at the pontiac dealer and i was drooling all over the red TGP they had in the showroom. he bought a celebrity with an iron duke.

i've seen 5 red ones and a black one off the top of my head including turby's car before and after it got totalled.