1993 Vert Lumina (is there such a thing?)

NeonKnight

I was browsing craigslist and found this... http://www.craigslist.org/eby/car/152333191.html

Is there such a thing as a 1993 Lumina Drop top... also known as a convertible... i have never seen nor heard anything like this.

so yea... let me know what you all think. The car is very close to my house... i would be interested into seeing what this thing is.

I talked to someone who was planning to turn his lumina into a vert, with lambo doors... but the car was at the junkyard two months later (good thing, I stole it's hinges!)

time to rehash..... THE SAWZALL GP! somebody find a pic!!!

They made a prototype GP vert according to something on the W page! btw.

..that convertible GP was the sexiest thing I've ever seen... I have wanted to do that to mine for a long time but wondered how it lwould look. I saw a GP with a clothtop on top of metal today... it was white, like maybe 87-88 coupe... But not a vert..

there was also a Regal prototype/pace car? vert that someone found a few weeks ago. he had pics. I don't really believe the loomie vert thing though.

i can, it all depends on who has enogh money to send it off to a custom shop like cars and concepts and ASC, back in the early 80s there were several companys that made thirdgen camaro convertables long before when GM made them.

I been meaning to contact this guy and ask WTF??!! but i have not had the time... lol i need to call that b*stard! and ask him for some pics... someone send him an e-mail and see if he has pics. i am at work and can't access outside e-mail... just about everything is blocked! i had to ask for permission to use this site on my break... :(