What Should I Do Next?  

1. 1. What Should I Do Next?

• Subtract Two Doors (New Car)
    • Tint
    • New Wheels/Refinish Wheels
    • Interior Swap
    • Engine Swap
    • Other

Alright. I've reached the point with my car where I really want to change it, but I'm not sure what exactly to do. So I'm putting it up to a vote. Please vote. My car's current state (minus saggy ass) is in my signature.

If you vote "Other", please specify what you think I should do!

Thanks for voting!!

Alright. I've reached the point with my car where I really want to change it, but I'm not sure what exactly to do. So I'm putting it up to a vote. Please vote. My car's current state (minus saggy ass) is in my signature.

If you vote "Other", please specify what you think I should do!

Thanks for voting!!

I think you should get another one! "two doors" its nice having two cars, especially when you need take out the coupe!

I cant wait to pick up a 96' GTP and a 92' Z34

Your car would feel new if you swapped the interior, and it'd be much cheaper than a new coupe. Then u can get rims

i agree totally, its amazing what doing interior work can do to how you feel about your car, now say you had black leather, console shift SWRC. it just makes you feel better about the car.

Your car would feel new if you swapped the interior, and it'd be much cheaper than a new coupe. Then u can get rims

i agree totally, its amazing what doing interior work can do to how you feel about your car, now say you had black leather, console shift SWRC. it just makes you feel better about the car.

haha true..

I swapped out my stupid old red/black seat covers for some nice new tan ones to match my interior, I feel better already :lol:

More info is really needed...

Family - Require 4 doors

Budget - IF a new car, budget?

How much driving - Auto/Manual? Trans swap?

Know how - repairs? engine swaps? working on a different kind of car?

Etc. Etc....

Oh, I vote Other - 2 cars....

Having 2 cars is SO nice, I dunno how some do with just one sometimes? I guess having so many cars you get used to having back-ups incase you have one go down.

Guest donkeykongrape

IMO...I don't like sedans....I just firmly believe cars were made to have two doors, and two doors only. If you have a family, get a minivan or a gas guzzling SUV. Just my 2 cents.

Coupes all the way.

Having 2 cars is SO nice, I dunno how some do with just one sometimes? I guess having so many cars you get used to having back-ups incase you have one go down.

Sure, rub it in our face asshole! :lol:

Sure, rub it in our face asshole! :lol:

:leaving: before people comment on how many cars i have i think i have 6 or 7 now i lost count :redface:

:leaving: before people comment on how many cars i have i think i have 6 or 7 now i lost count :redface:

I've got five... ummm two are on 'permanant loan' to other family members and two are broke. BTW A friend offered me a stang vert. how can I refuse??? whay have five when i can have six?