Mirrors

PJB

Are any other mirrors the same as the ones on a '97 Supreme? Like GP mirrors?

They dont make aftermarket mirrors for Supremes and junkyards want a lot of money for parts for these cars.

I can get GP mirrors cheap.

GP mirrors are different, but they might fit. Who knows!

I've been thinking about putting Cutlass mirrors on my GP because they look better, so let me know if it works.

I saw a few on Ebay, this is that deal where you can't buy off Ebay, right?

I know there was a place on there that sells brand new that would give you an invoice, but they want something like $80 for one.

Actually 1AAuto has them aftermarket. They're not listed on their site, but they sell 'em through Ebay. If you call their 1-800 #, they should be willing to sell one outright.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2410244034&category=6766

I don't think the price is all that hot though. The price they sell aftermarket power window regulators for my truck is $10 more than I can get it from GM through Jason Cromer!

Thanks.

Im gonna check a 2 door parts car I have access to first. Are those mirrors the same (2 door supreme). Ive gotta get the windshiled out of it anyway.

The aftermarket companies we usually order from at work said theyre unavailable, as are rear bumpers and taillights.