Pinstriping

Seshomaru7

Hey, getting my car painted and the body work guy said he would put any type of pinstripe or something on the car that I wanted for free. I need some ideas by tomorrow noonish. I am going crazy here! :willynilly: Someone please give me some ideas/advice!

Pinstripes suck...

Wow, that was quick. You can't think of any design or color that would look good? Car is a 93 CS Convertible. White with black top.

Ok, just so everyone knows. I am going to tell the body work person to leave out any pinstriping. Guess that will make everyone happy (myself included) :biggrin:

Ok, just so everyone knows. I am going to tell the body work person to leave out any pinstriping. Guess that will make everyone happy (myself included) :biggrin:

that and it will save you from posting a "how do I remove pinstripe" thread in a few months :mrgreen:

that and it will save you from posting a "how do I remove pinstripe" thread in a few months :mrgreen:

:lol2:

you should post up some pix0rz! I'm a sucker for white car's for some reason (not as much a fan of the black top's on cutty's, but still not bad at all) what color interior?

you should post up some pix0rz! I'm a sucker for white car's for some reason (not as much a fan of the black top's on cutty's, but still not bad at all) what color interior?

Black leather interior

LOL :werd:

then about 40 people to them him to search because there was numerous threads about the subject. :lol:

then about 40 people to them him to search because there was numerous threads about the subject. :lol:

There were numerous threads about this. But it was about removing the regular pinstriping. I was thinking about getting custom stuff. I saw a grand prix with cool stripes down the side of it. :cool: