stupid question to which i already know the awnser to.

havikx

you are mistaken on the name....thats the guy that just totaled his se gp.

the guy that your thinking of is Known as A DiStUrBeD SOB on aim and Topless94style on here

There was a very rare supercharged 3400 on some grand am models. I saw one of the superchargers go for over 2k on ebay like the end of last summer.

bs

nope its true.....it was a GM show car i believe, someone posted a link to an ebay auction with one of the superchargers on it

i seem to remember saying something about the factory. ha. so it acually said 3.4 on the camaro v6? nice.

what some of the funniest "this is a rare car" story have you guys heard of?

The sales manager at work told me the Solstice GXP is getting a 2.4L supercharged engine. I was like "umm.." but he cut me off cause that's what sales guys do. I'm sure he just forgot cause he only saw it at an autoshow.

When I worked at canadian tire, i went the the parts counter and asked for an upper rad hose for a 62 beetle. LOL they looked for a good hour and then I told the parts guy it had no rad. I walked by and said "Its air cooled."