stupid question to which i already know the awnser to.

havikx

ok..i'm in a little bet about something w-body related. theres a red early 90's GTP with a 3.4/getrag drivetrain. he also MAY have a blower, from what we read. my friends are trying to tell me its some rare model when i'm trying to tell them there was never a boosted LQ1 from the factory.

i'll tie my penis to a rope and jump from a tree if i'm wrong.

NO! Dammit Jay.. you're supposed to tell him that there was a rare blown vin Z 3.4 GTP from the factory, and then demand pictures of him hanging from the tree! Someone could have Photoshopped it! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ha, i'll be sure to show him this thread.

Reminds me of the thread i read a few weeks ago..talking about buying a DIC. lol. they way he said it was funny.

anywho..i know i wasnt that stupid. my newest arguement is whether or not the V6 camaro's came with a 3.4DOHC or a 3400 engine. i said it was an lq1. is my penis still in good hands?

my newest arguement is whether or not the V6 camaro's came with a 3.4DOHC or a 3400 engine. i said it was an lq1. is my penis still in good hands?

Camaro's never had the LQ1

my newest arguement is whether or not the V6 camaro's came with a 3.4DOHC or a 3400 engine. i said it was an lq1. is my penis still in good hands?

Camaro's never had the LQ1

WERD...now, pics of u hanging from a tree by your dic!

the first time i said something..i said "3.4 engine". he said "3400 engine". i didnt realize there was a different 3.4 other than the lq1. then i read it was a SPFI engine. my bad.

oh..his new fight is that the boosted lq1 wasnt a factory option..but a dealer option. i told him to get engine codes. seems funny there's so many questions about how to fabricate a boosted lq1 when it came with it.

I wouldn't even waste my time further discussing it with your friend.

x2 he must be quite the moron when it comes to these motors saying an LQ1 was ever boosted.

But if your friend is gonna keep this up, atleast try to get free stuff from him.... :lol:

I wouldn't even waste my time further discussing it with your friend.

x2 he must be quite the moron when it comes to these motors saying an LQ1 was ever boosted.

But if your friend is gonna keep this up, atleast try to get free stuff from him.... :lol:

but was it labeled 3.4 or 3400?