Damn mice....

19Cutlass94

when i got my car i noticed a dead bee in the back right corner of my back window..thinking nothing of it..i just left it there cuz its a pain to try and get a shopvac to it..the other day i took off my rear speaker covers to paint black..they are that stupid purple color..but anyways i take the left one off the there is a small bee hive with about 6 bees just sitting there and staring at me to make a move...after i run out of the backseat screaming because i hate bees... i ran and grabbed a good ol can of raid and jus unloaded on them..now they are dead and join their freind in the corner of my rear window.....

You sprayed Raid in your car?!

when i got my car i noticed a dead bee in the back right corner of my back window..thinking nothing of it..i just left it there cuz its a pain to try and get a shopvac to it..the other day i took off my rear speaker covers to paint black..they are that stupid purple color..but anyways i take the left one off the there is a small bee hive with about 6 bees just sitting there and staring at me to make a move...after i run out of the backseat screaming because i hate bees... i ran and grabbed a good ol can of raid and jus unloaded on them..now they are dead and join their freind in the corner of my rear window.....

You sprayed Raid in your car?!

I agree. He should have grabbed the beehive and taken it out. That would have been funnier.

How else would he have killed the bees quickly? :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I ordered a bunch of eDead to put in the trunk. I started pulling everything out tonight and I noticed some water.. One thing led to another and before I knew it, I had the rear window trim and the bumper removed. That's when i found this:

rats1.jpg

rats2.jpg

I think there is a mouse that sleeps on the intake of my dad's Taurus. Every fall I have to wash of mouse shit every weekend from there......they don't seem to do anything except sit there because the hood liner isn't chewed or anything else.....maybe the engine warmth is all they want...

My dad's Suburban had a mouse nest on the engine block towards the back on the valve cover....

Our trailer at the farm got a mouse in it last fall too, but thank god the fucker got caught under the bathroom tub and bathroom sink. If it wasn't for the toliet paper being chewed up under the sink we would have never known. So a mouse trap placed inside an access panel under the tub caught the son of a bitch. Huge mother of a mouse too!

I always find mice nests in air filter housings at the shop, sellls a shitload of air filters. its almost always older people who dont drive alot and park indoors. at least 2-3 times a year it gets real nasty with the lil guys chewin wires to things like ALT,EGR,TPS,etc

makes for exciting times, bring your wallet