Stock setting on waste gate for TGP?

AGE_

what would be the boost setting be if you bybas the waste gate solenoid? cause on my 93 3.4 dohc turbo set up, which i am useing the tgp code to run, i want to hook up the waste gate solenoid so i can set my boost levels with the code, instead of adjusting the waste gate actuator all the time,

Not sure I get what you are asking. If you bypass the wastegate solenoid you will either be wide open and no boost control, or have a MBC which you can regulate the boost level.

Now if you allow the wastegate solenoid circuit to control the boost...stock TGP AZRC code has max boost at 7.7 psig. With a VERY long ramp up to get to that setting.

what i am saying if you hook the wastegate directly to the mainifold instead of going throught the wastegate solenoid how much boost will it build? i throught i read some where it was like only 3 psi,

Got ya. The stock wategate actuator has a spring preload of 4.5 psig when brand new. So yeah 4-5psig is what you should see by looping from the stock LG5 T-25 turbo nipple to the wastegate actuator.

I do not recommend putting it to the manifold because the manifold will pull vacuum. The design of the diaphram is not really made to accept both pressure and vacuum. It might damage it. Just my opinion and past experience speaking there. :wink: :cool: