More problems with my 93 Z34--Help appreciated

Epheron

Well, I followed that 45 minute alternator replacement writeup and now something's not right. I lost my steering. I had the frame on jackstands and I removed the front two subframe bolts and the passenger side rear subframe bolt so I could get the alternator out (this thing was a bitch) and I got the shit back in there and working with the exception that I can't steer now. I'm thinking the steering column came loose/off but I don't know enough about the assembly of my Z34 to be able to correctly diagnose the problem. Any suggestions on what I can do, please leave them. I'm completely lost, as always. Also, if at all possible, give me a list of things that I could have broken by lowering the subframe :/ I get free long distance on my cell so if you can help, I'll even give you my cell number so we can talk in person. I need this thing fixed ASAP! I move into my new house Saturday and Sunday this weekend (easter weekend)!