Just got my car's website online :)

grandprix104

i really like ur site. thats cool u have almost the same head unit as me. you have the 670 i have the 680 they look exactly the same tho. i blew mine up too :oops: to it does lots of weird stuff but it still works. i baught a $20 replacement so i dont really care!! u say u cant get ur door panels off...why not? its a real pita but ive done it so many times i can do it blindfolded now. if u need help with it ask me ill be glad to assist.

Thanks

Ive tried taking the door panel off a few times I get out all the screws i can find (outside edge ones and the one in the handle) but I still cant pry the darn thing off it always seems like it's stuck on something and i dont want to break or marr the plastic. If you tell me what all you have to take off Ill try it again. theres something rattling in thier and i want to get it fixed :)

ok theres 2-5 hidden ones. you have to unscrew the window/lock switchplate and theres a big bolt hiding below it you must remove. also you have to prythe plastic cover off the thing around the TOP seatbelt and there will be 1-2 screws holding th rest of that down, take those out and carefully pull it out. if you got the rest of the screws then rip away at those stupid plastic clips :twisted: