Got my exhaust re-done! sweet!!!!!! now with vid clip

Cam'ron

After realizing that the exhaust that was put on my car wasnt a true magnaflow 3" catback, (wasnt too dissapointed it still sounds great) i went back to my buddies shop and i was talking to him about switching to duals cause when i get my spoiler a single exhaust just wont look right. We decided on a saturday job for now i might just take it in through the week, and we are going to Y the exhaust where it swerves to the middle to clear for suspension travel add the left tailpipe and install 2 new MAGNAFLOW, real ones this time :lol: mufflers and 2 new tips probably the same as what i have now the 3" round rolled edge 24" long bohemoths :lol: plus he is gonna do the u-bend delete for me as well... he is charging me 200 bucks for all of it :shock:

probably gonna do this next week or possibly this weekend if i can get in, i will post some pics and some clips of how she sounds when it is done and some before clips incase you forgot :lol:

not nearly as good a deal as the first time where i paid 60 bucks for the tip and the rest was free :lol:

but i was looking at the prices today and the muflers i think clay was talkin about retailed at over 130 each USD... if we were on the same page as to the model, and the tips retail at 85 dollars each in his shop so yeah it is one hell of a deal

thats what i am thinkin... they have some new decals for the shop i might put one on if they look ok and they got rid of the green from the old one, just to show my appreciation

i really like the one i have now... simple yet looks powerful, shitty thing is the only pics i have where you can actually see the damn thing it is soo friggin dirty i dont want to post em :lol:

here is one

IMG_0020.jpg

i really like the one i have now... simple yet looks powerful, shitty thing is the only pics i have where you can actually see the damn thing it is soo friggin dirty i dont want to post em :lol:

here is one

IMG_0020.jpg

That actually is a nice tip!

i chose them cause they are actually kinda close to the factory look on the SS although these have a 15* slant cut on the rolled edge other option was the double wall ones but they were all short (the ones he had in stock) so the modification to get them out to the bumper would have been alot more

no stainless for now but it is mandrel bent.

down the road i might go full stainless system but that will be when and if i can find headers[br]Posted on: April 13, 2006, 07:22:48 PM_________________________________________________got out and got my tip cleaned up so you get a better idea of how it should look... booked it in for wednesday for the upgrade :twisted:

IMG_1002.jpg

i know... :lol: the mufflers retail at aver 150 each :willynilly:[br]Posted on: April 16, 2006, 03:21:52 AM_________________________________________________heading in wednesday afternoon i will post a vid/soundclip of the before and after, and some pics of course.[br]Posted on: April 17, 2006, 08:29:17 PM_________________________________________________http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/nametnom/?action=view&current=MVI_0027.flv

took that tonight after work... last time you will hear my car with single pseudo magnaflow exhaust, pissed that i accidentaly deleted the vid i wanted to post, included a drive away as well, but you get the idea... just ignore the fat guy walking towards tha camera at the end and the wind noise( i tried to get out of the wind but this camera picks up everything)

i will have the after pics/clips tomorrow afternoon[br]Posted on: April 18, 2006, 11:16:36 PM_________________________________________________damn magnaflow sounds killer!!!!!

i am very happy how this turned out, ended up costing 300 because of a logo change from magnaflow i couldnt use my old tip so i had to buy 2 oh well. i go back saturday i hope to get the ubend delete done just ran out of time today.

anyhow onto some pics!!!

66eb1102.jpg

77290ec2.jpg

5b1de3f0.jpg

b4374e07.jpg

4485d27f.jpg

64f3b481.jpg

6038d26f.jpg

i like it for some reason to me the right tip looks a little walleyed but it measures straight so i dont know :shrug:

windy like hell but here is a couple vids

inside flooring this was from about 20KMH-up to around 100KMH

http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/nametnom/?action=view&current=MVI_0028.flv

and this is a listen to idle walking around the back of the car

http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/nametnom/?action=view&current=MVI_0017.flv

just a reminder this is how she sounded yesterday

http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/nametnom/?action=view&current=MVI_0027.flv

That is bad ass!!!

I was gonna get Magnaflows back when I got my car cause I had to change the mufflers anyways (holes in them, needed to be replaced) but I ended up having so much else to do to the car so I had to buy cheap Walkers from Dave.. oh well maybe after engine upgrade...

• 3 weeks later...

weird...

they are all in here... just about all car stuff so look around

http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/nametnom/[br]Posted on: April 19, 2006, 11:00:57 PM_________________________________________________going back saturday for my u-bend delete... booked it today!!! cant wait.

while my car was in the air for the ubend work i decided to paint the exhaust pipes to give the tips some more pop! whaddya think?

9b4134a6.jpg[br]Posted on: April 20, 2006, 08:34:58 PM_________________________________________________and here is the exhsust clip i promised

http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/nametnom/?action=view&current=MVI_0094_1.flv