1. 1. Which should I get?

• 88-93? AQ9 power seats, cloth
    • late 90s Monte Carlo leather TAN
    • 92 CS GRAPHITE leather
    • 95 GP graphite leather
    • wait and find some 94-96 GP TAN leather
    • other suggestions?

1995 GP with TAN interior.

Okay so I'm up in the air about seats...

Currently I have my old AQ9s in there, but the drivers side is busted (doesn't hold air properly, the back support is messed) and the both seats are torn to shit. I hate the stock tan cloth seats, because they are non-power and very uncomfortable.

so far I've found a few options....

1. Find some GOOD CONDITION AQ9s (power everything, super awsome seats) probably in cloth... dye it to match my interior (I have the supplies, tested on my passenger seat it looks decent). If I come across AQ9s in the light tan+leather, so be it. ***front seats only***

2. late 90s Monte Carlo Z34 seats... tan leather. Good condition. Would not match my interior 100%, dunno if I wanna bother with the rear leather...

*currently sitting in the junkyard

3. 92 Cutlass Supreme international seats, power drivers seat (up/down/tilt) GRAPHITE leather, they are more "poofy" looking than GP/Monte seats, but I think they are sexy. Also, the rear folds down instead of crappy pass-through However, not sure how well they would match the rest of my interior?

*currently in junkyard too...

4. I *may* possibly be able to get some 95 GP graphite leather seats, but nothing for sure.

5. Wait and find some 94-96 GP tan leather..... as if..

6. other ideas?

STOCK PICS HERE: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v257/dsjune/95%20GP/original/

i'd go 94-96 Tan leather buckets

i thought about a charcoal and tan combo in my interior, but i came to the conclusion it wouldn't look too good!

Yeah the dye matches pretty good. If the seat was out of the car I would be able to spray it evenly all over the seat and it would look much better. That's why I'm thinking of just finding some cloth AQ9s in good shape since they would probably be cheaper than buying leather $$$.

I know that 94-95 tan leather would probably be the best choice as far as LEATER goes... however I really don't care all that much for the Pontiac leather... looks cheap to me since it's so tight (almost like vinyl) and has all those tiny little holes. For leather I prefer the look of a more plush kind like from a Cadillac or Cutlass- luxurious looking yet still feel firm to sit in.

Here's a suggestion for a seat. How about Black Leather seats from a 97+ GP? The drivers seat has power lumbar. And a decent possibly of a heater element in the drivers side as well. Yes it'll require more work, but I think it's worth it.

Damn you for finding a set of tan leather Monte buckets! That's what I wanted to put in my old 95 GP when I still had it. You can guess how I voted :lol:

the leather 97+ GP seats are the same thing, not very comfortable.

Too bad you wouldn't go down to PA...there's a mint set of CS Leather seats (95 or so) but they are in a 4-door...you probably would only have to swap the mechanisms to make the seats fold from your GP's orignal seats...fold down rear seats even! lol