My Elemental Designs install...PART I

19Cutlass94

Well here ya go guys. Its been a long time awaiting. Finially got some pictures up. I know some of you guys might say you gotta paint or carpet that box, but ya know I like the looks of it as is. and Ill tell ya, it gets fucking LOUD. Might not pound as hard as others ( since its ported, but for being ported, it hits pretty hard ) but Ill tell ya I turn it up, and I cant hear my friend yelling at me in the passengers seat. Best part is, no matter how loud it gets, no matter what volume its at, it sounds great the whole time :)

( Sorry I didnt get all of the pictures, like the work in progress. I only have the finished product. The other pictures are still on the digital cam )

So here ya go guys. Tell me what ya think!

803598_191_full.jpg

803598_192_full.jpg

803598_193_full.jpg

803598_194_full.jpg

803598_190_full.jpg

Looks real good, I like it. But I personally would put the fuse holder closer to the battery, hell I got mine inside the engine bay lol How much did that Dynamat set you back?

Some people buy unfinished FURNITURE, why not a beautifully built sub box?

Looks nice and clean, I like! :mrgreen:

My only suggestion is to put carpet overtop that ugly dynamat, or paint it or something.

haha and cover up all that money I spent on it! :willynilly:

I actually wanted to get a carpet made with the Olds rocket in the middle, but was quoted about $200 from several shops, so I think thats gonna have to wait for a little bit, but is on the to-do-list.

Monkton, although yes that is a fuse holder, its a digital fuse holder, so you can see how many volts are going into the amp. ( although I think I have to find a way to adjust it because I think it might be a little off. I gotta check it )

Looks real good, I like it. But I personally would put the fuse holder closer to the battery, hell I got mine inside the engine bay lol How much did that Dynamat set you back?

I would have to agree....Its recommended to have the fuse within 18" of the battery in case of a short. If you get a short....I would rather the 18" between the fuse and the battery melts than the whole run right into the trunk.

But Nice work! :biggrin:

Ohh dont get me wrong, I do have one up by the battery! If you see a picture of my engine compartment, youll see the fuse holder.

Puggsley456, I just kept ya in suspense as to what it would look like for a while :lol:

I do have one up by the battery!

Excellent :thumb:

Puggsley456, I just kept ya in suspense as to what it would look like for a while :lol:

LOL! Took you long enough......damn it! LOL

I saw it over at icix first though.....

Ohh dont get me wrong, I do have one up by the battery! If you see a picture of my engine compartment, youll see the fuse holder.

Why didn't you tell me that? :willynilly: You had me worried.

:lol: I thought it was like a given, you know kinda goes without saying!

How much did that Dynamat set you back?

haha 60+ sqft of Dynamat! You dont wanna know how much it cost! The only reason I still buy it is because I can get it for cheap from the local shop because I buy so much of it. If you want some sound deadener, I would suggest this. Works almost as good as Dynamat but much cheaper!

http://edesignaudio.com/product.php?cid=10&pid=25&cur=USD