lookin at a spoiler...

Cam'ron

finally i have found a spoiler for my monte.. it is off an 04 SS but it is black... he want a little less that what i would pay for a new painted one on ebay... question is...

with paint it would cost me more for the used one than a new one from ebay... could i pull off a black spoiler on my white monte or would that look terrible, i have this idea it might look ok because of the black trim all the way along the bottom and the eventual black rims. whaddya think?

I dont see a black spoiler looking good on there. Even with what you mentioned. It would probably only cost you 50 bucks ( USD ) for all the paint, clear coat, hardners etc. But then you gotta find someone to paint it if you cant. A new one off ebay might be your best bet.

no that would look prety awful. goto a body shop and ask how much they would want to paint it, shoulden't be more then $100 USD to get it painted right.

• 4 weeks later...

shit i can get one painted on ebay for 120... [br]Posted on: April 12, 2006, 11:41:19 PM_________________________________________________http://cgi.ebay.ca/Monte-Carlo-Pace-Car-Spoiler-2000-2005-by-Trimking1_W0QQitemZ8061420655QQcategoryZ33638QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

this is the one i will be getting... i love the fact the dollar is so strong right now, at my door for under 200 bucks

I'd say stay white. And that's good for $200...I ordered a spoiler for my Malibu a while back and it costs me like $250...and that wasn't even inlcuding the price for paint.

oh yeah i am staying white now... by the time i got around to going for that first one it was gone.. that one i posted from ebay is the best deal i can find including shipping, very reasonable at 28 bucks to canada much better than some of the other ones i have seen on ebay

Hey Tom, order me the Inferno spoiler from PFYC.com while you are in the mood to buy spoilers. I'll tell you what....you buy it for me and I'll pay for shipping, paint, and installation!!! How's that sound??

Hey Tom, order me the Inferno spoiler from PFYC.com while you are in the mood to buy spoilers. I'll tell you what....you buy it for me and I'll pay for shipping, paint, and installation!!! How's that sound??

yeah how bout no you crazy floridian bastard :lol: j/k

and the names Cameron, i dont know where you got Tom from

its all good