Is this any good?

Speckkial

LOL... if it really worked it would be a stock item in every vehicle considering how cheap it was to make.

Get a tin can the size of your intake and cut it to match the pattern and drop it in ... I guarantee that it will constrict your airflow more than anything like the above item

that doesnt do one thing. And it will probably hurt your car, not help it. Although the "theory" of it is that spinning the air will create a greater velocity going into the TB giving more power etc etc. Well, it doesnt work.

<----has one in his Spyder and loves it....

do you really? does it work better?

Someone has got to have something positive to say about these things?

<----has one in his Spyder and loves it....

do you really? does it work better?

Someone has got to have something positive to say about these things?

:willynilly: :willynilly: ***sarcasm alert*** :willynilly: :willynilly:

Reminds me of the "tornado" that you could by at any car store it was advertived on speed quite afew times if i remember correctly it was suposed to give you a 33% increase in mpg it was out a year or 2 ago

this is all in fun, and I hate to hijack but seriously who on this forum thinks wieght matters. I sure dont. I wrestle and I know for a fact there is people that weigh 40+ more lbs. then I do that I can take down.

I wonder this because I am going to school to be a cop and in the academy they teach you "groundfighting" and with those tactics 180 lbs. officers can easily take down 250 lb. men using pressure points and various takedown menuevers.

so when things like

Jeremy I know where you live!

j/k

bring it on !!!.... I've got about 50-60lbs on you lsvader.gif

are said. I just find it humerous.