N.O.S. TGP oil pan?

J

Does anyone know if you can stil get them? I did a search and came up with nada. I also cant seem to find the list of TGP parts still available from the dealerships. Thanks all

Most likely, no. Most TGP specific parts you're probably not going to be able to find new.

the oil pan isn't anything awesomely special... just drill a hole in the side and attach a tube.

IMG_9848%20(Small).jpg

the part number *was* 10110550.

I'm sure someone here has an extra laying around, anyway.

what else do you need still?

didn't i sell you an oil pan?

yes you did but after sand blasting it has a lot of pits in it and a few are sortta "Iffy" if i'm gonna do it, i'm gonna do it once and right, ya know?

i'm not sure what else i need, i know i have a lot fo duplicate parts, such as 2 x-overs, 2 sets of manifolds, 2 TGP intakes etc, only one turbo and one DP/and bracket. This summer i'm gonna lay it all out and figure out what i have and see what else i need (or sell it all) to get a 3400/or L67

if you've already got one, then you already have the tube and mounting flange I assume?

just find an n/a one in decent shape, drill it out, and mount the tube to that. you might need to drill in some new studs but you already have the flange at least.