A 90' Regal I saw, that you may want to see

maybe2fast

I was pulling in to a supermarket, and as I am about to park the Reatta I spy am unusual paint job on an early W-body Regal. It is covered with 76 decals and BUICK decals with the GN symbol. I pulled with in 4 spaces of it and as I get closer it is a white Regal with a blue canvas top...kinda weird...

I walk up to this car and fellaz! this fucker is a drop top!!!!!!!! :ugone2far:

I talked to the guy as he was walking up to it and said it has some Cutlass parts but the top is different. It was so prototype for GM, it was at the GM proving grounds and he purchased it 3 years ago. it was a pace car of some sort he said and had a 3800 LN3 in it "with alittle more hp" whatever that means. This guy was a loon, he was the craziest person I have ever had to talk to and I really didn't get to hear much about the car, just a bunch about how GM is out to get him and they won't listen to the employees.

It had 4 bucket seats and blue interior. Digital dash and a GS grille. some ground effects

now for the pictures...I snapped two before the guy saw me and then I discovered he was crazy and couldn't take anymore.

PIX_143.jpg

PIX_144.jpg

The Regal had a model like that that has been called "The Presidential". It has a fake convertable top and (I believe) only came in white with lots of chrome. I've seen pics of the unstickered ones and they look terrible. This one actually looks kinda nice.

The Regal had a model like that that has been called "The Presidential". It has a fake convertable top and (I believe) only came in white with lots of chrome. I've seen pics of the unstickered ones and they look terrible. This one actually looks kinda nice.

Yep it's called the "Presidential"... they look horrific on the new Lacrosses and I don't really like it on this car much. However, it is different so I guess that is pretty cool.

this one is a real convertible though.

I'd love to have that car.... of course the first thing I'd be doing is whipping out the heat gun to get rid of the stickers ASAP. Then maybe get it repainted if needed...

Yep it's called the "Presidential"... they look horrific on the new Lacrosses and I don't really like it on this car much. However, it is different so I guess that is pretty cool.

"Presidential" Lacross??? Links/pics??

I'd love to have that car.... of course the first thing I'd be doing is whipping out the heat gun to get rid of the stickers ASAP. Then maybe get it repainted if needed...

"Presidential" Lacross??? Links/pics??

I think we have 2 out on the lot; black and silver. If they're still there I'll take pictures. I honestly am not up to date with any Buick information, but I'm sure you can find something on them at the Buick website. I really am not sure if they are called the "Presidential" but I'll get more info tomorrow so you aren't left hanging.