I've now joined the High Mileage Club...

SigEpCutlass

you guys are lucky my car had over 100k when i bought it so i didnt even have a chance to see it :([br]Posted on: April 06, 2006, 11:56:27 AM_________________________________________________i cant believe all those comercials with castrol and stuff think 75k is high. I think thats like a brand new car to me... lol

I BOUGHT mine with 98k on July, 7 1998 :deal:

8 years later....169,000 :mrgreen:

Injectors replaced in 98

I had the tranny replaced in 02

And the radiator in 2000

Thats 8500 miles/year

AND--- It's an OHIO car.... Rust is ALWAYS a concern, and the rockers have been replaced, but really, other than that ... rust is minimal...

I rolled over 105k yesterday. I think today I will roll over the 10k mark since I got the car in Janurary. :willynilly:

Holy shit Sean you have driven that thing alot in a short time!!!!!

100k isn't even broken in yet. Its far from high mileage. My '99 GP has 206k and change on it and its still like new. Its got a good 300k+ left in it IMO.

My moms '00 SSEi has over 160k on it as well.

100k from your what 1994?, is NOT high mileage.

Shawn

100k isn't even broken in yet. Its far from high mileage. My '99 GP has 206k and change on it and its still like new. Its got a good 300k+ left in it IMO.

My moms '00 SSEi has over 160k on it as well.

100k from your what 1994?, is NOT high mileage.

Shawn

It's all relative my friend. lol

It's all relative my friend. lol

Yes, but average mileage according to a dealer is 12-15k miles a year. Add that up from 1994 and your car is actually pretty low miles. At 12k a year thats 144,000 miles it should have on it, and at 15k a year thats 180,000 miles.

Shawn

Yeah. :( I guess that's what I get from driving 160 miles round trip to school everyday.

Yeah. :( I guess that's what I get from driving 160 miles round trip to school everyday.

ouch! thats quite the drive! so you drive roughly an hour/hour n a half to school?

And I thought my 80-90 miles a day was bad. :eek: All on the interstate though, and I spread that across a couple different cars, so neither of them pour on the miles too fast.

ouch! thats quite the drive! so you drive roughly an hour/hour n a half to school?

Yep 1.5 hours. + - 10 minutes.

I'm attempting to try to get ahold of a guy who lives about 15 minutes south of me, so I can carpool. I hope I do!