I've now joined the High Mileage Club...

SigEpCutlass

Very Sad but true...she turned 100 last night. :sad: To think I got this cutty from my Nana almost 4 years ago, and I've put on almost 63,000 miles!!! Too many good road trips to Florida, Chicago, New York and more!

Now I drive a high mileage vehicle! :willynilly:

DSCF1861.jpg

DSCF1870.jpg

:willynilly:

Ill be joining that soon enough.

Put some gas in that thing!!!

LOL I knew I was going to get that. Yes, gas was put in last night. Those pics were taken along the way to the Sunoco station.

Don't feel too bad, you're doing like 15-16k/yr average. I'm doing around 24k/yr average. Knocked my car from 94k to 141k in the 2 years I've had her. I took pics of my 100k roll too :lol:

Bah, that's nothing. Might want to look into doing intake gaskets soon though. :lol:

Couple months ago my '94 rolled 100K too. Already up to 104 now, which is actually 105 since the UB3 was a 1000 miles short when I got it.

I only drive about 8k tops a yr. I try not to drive when I dont have to :lol: I think my car had about 69k or 70k when I got it 3yrs ago, now Im at 95k

wooo congrats mike!!!! mine turned 100k on the way home from a friday night cruise night. no camera!!!!

mine currently sits at 122,894. I bought it 3 1/2 years ago with 83,704. So roughly a year it sees like 10k a year. although KBB says that average mileage for my year is 93k

although in 3.5 years ive put just over 39k on it

thats not high mileage, get back to us when its double that :lol:

i got my car about 2 years ago with 98,000 today its at 154,000, the engine/trans act like they are 40k, but the body just got its 150,000 matniance.

I finally put on 20,000km (it's now at 235,xxx km) since Oct 2004. That's only like 12,000miles so maybe 15k in once I reach Oct 06.. lol

Lots of short trips though.

I'm not in the W-body club, but my car rolled over 73,000 a while back. It now has 73,398, and once I get my license the miles are going to pack on like no other. :frown:

Pussies.. :lol:

milage.jpg

Meh, no one cares about you anyway Shaun. j/k :wink: You might very well have one of the highest mileage cars on here though, and I definately the highest mileage Second Gen.