Check out this Monte

jeremy

if they were really tryin' to change the look, and make a classic out of a modern car, they'd have been more creative with the rear suspension, rather then leaving the struts in the stock locations, which sit well inside the bed and look like shit, along with ruining the functionality of it..

I say it sucks - unless you're going to do the project right, and stick to the orignial idea of actually having a truck bed inside a car body, then don't even attempt it - RWD would've been a bonus, but still, that 3400 is a good motor, and FWD is still the "in" thing...

--Dave.

That actually looks pretty good. My only question is: MCs never came with a 3400, so how the hell did he get that in there?

yes they did

yes all the LS's came with the 3400.....

And the LT's

oh yeah i forgot about the rebadged SS's

They aren't really SS's at all.. single exhaust, different engine options and lack of SS wheels

actually in 05 there were no N/A SS's...they got rebadged as LT's. the only SS in 05 was the supercharged. the 05 LT's looked EXACTLY like an 00-04 3800 SS. Right down to the SS wheels.and the 06 LT doesnt have the 3400, only the 3500 or 3900 were available

276473.jpg

LT(no SS on the sides)

Chevrolet-Monte-Carlo-LT-Coupe.jpg

note the dual exhaust, no SS script, but LT emblem

The laser metallic blue LT I saw at the dealer last year had single exhaust..

And who was talking about an '06 LT?

EDIT: Maybe it didn't.. who fucking cares anymore.

bwahahahaha stupidist goddamn thing i have ever seen

:werd: That is fucking hideous.

x2

It's so hideous, yet, I can't look away. :lol:............... :eek:................ :puke: