Check out this Monte

jeremy

Thats really interesting!!!! I mean I duno if its 21k interesting. Id like to see it in person though!!!!

3400 though?!?!?! some jackass is gonna put a tow hitch on it ( as i said to myself when i saw the pickup )

Its not a bad looking El Monte Carlo, but I don't like the way those Montes look without the spoiler. If they molded the spoiler into the tailgate I'd like it better.

kinda funny - it'd probably be cheaper to get one of the African Lumina's that's already got that el camino imported into the US. Plus it'd come with the V8, and RWD.

--Dave.

even after all these years and several styleing changes the monte carlo is not safe from the call of white trash.

I was thinking something along the lines "Oh damn! Some white trash dude won $25,000 on a scratch off!"

--Dave.

That actually looks pretty good. My only question is: MCs never came with a 3400, so how the hell did he get that in there?

That actually looks pretty good. My only question is: MCs never came with a 3400, so how the hell did he get that in there?

yes they did

yes all the LS's came with the 3400.....

yes they did

And the LT's

yes they did

And the LT's

oh yeah i forgot about the rebadged SS's

yes they did

And the LT's

oh yeah i forgot about the rebadged SS's

They aren't really SS's at all.. single exhaust, different engine options and lack of SS wheels