My j/y trip....

Euro

Went to a couple junkyard's today. Holy crap there were alot of nice W's!!

went to the first one, they had

- 1 92 3.4 cutty coupe

-1 92 3.4 cutty vert(with a nice lip spoiler!!!!!!!!!...both tails were smashed)

-4 tan leather interior'd cutty sedans( dammit they were all trashed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cussing:)

- 2 92 GP SE 3.4 coupes

- 2 cutlass sedan's with tan cloth....again trashed :roll:

and the other yard had

- 2 Tan base luminas

1 was BASE....had crank windows, manual locks, the stupid looking bench seat, no cassette. And the other was a nice car before it came into the yard. some of the paint still shined almost as good as mine does(almost :wink: )

I would've picked up the interior trim pieces i was looking for, but i couldn't get them off without breaking them :confused:

- red TGP...was mostly all there, had a luggage rack!?!?!?!?! interior was pretty much complete, had the HUD, but both door handles were ripped off, so somebody was holding those parts lol. I peeked in thru the holes in the hood from the missing vents, the turbo,etc was gone

1 white euro 3.4.....pretty well trashed..all the trim was gone, tails were smashed, looked like it had been there for a while..it was stuffed in the back of the lot

1 weird white Euro 4 door...had the bumper trim painted white, removed side mouldings, had the mexi chrome trim, and a black vinyl top.... :lol:

1 GEn 2 GTP with an engine fire :lol: the m90 was TOAST!!!!

those were the ones worth mentioning...alot of 1.5 gen luminas and montes

well thats about it...if anybody can roll off some parts that they're lookin for, i pretty much remember everything from the cars listed above

one thing that i saw that was odd......had two red 91-93 GP SE with the 3.4. Thats odd itself, but they didnt have the DIC, they had a 2nd gear start switch on the console where the DIC would be... ive never seen that before??

i just saw a cutty sedan with prety nice tan leather recently at a yard.

i should be heading out monday to a yard, i should post pictures.

um, the interior on the vert was charcoal leather..it was pretty dirty. Both door handles were busted off, so i couldn't get into it. There was ALOT of crap thrown in there before the handles broke, so i couldnt really tell

both of these places are like 2 minutes from each other in Aurora, IL. I cannot recall the weatherstrips, and I tried to go ask how much for the lip spoiler, but there were TONS of people there(alot more than the last few times) and the lines were hellishly long

so i said screw it.

i just saw a cutty sedan with prety nice tan leather recently at a yard.

i should be heading out monday to a yard, i should post pictures.

WORD...somebody should get that setup...was a 95 CS Sedan, tan leather, rear fold down. driver's seat had a bit of wear but nothing too bad.

i really need white and red ones, gotta keep the euro white. if anyone does run into some red and white ones pleeese pm me because i need at least one badly.