luminal67

we got 3 w-bodys sitting here out of commision. 1 lumina with a bad head gasket, 2 l67 swapped gp's , 1 needing a tranny re-build and one awaiting final assembly. we hope to have all three running and driving sunday night. alot of wok ahead s wish us some luck.

what years/models are the swapped GPs?

one is a blue 1991 gtp and the other is a white 1995 special eddition.

will the L67 swapped GP's make it to IDD?...

yes they will make it. BTW, the Lumina is swapped as well. We should all be there, at the least there will be four swapped cars there.

Me an my gf will be in it. I will also be at idd racing :twisted:

i have a white 92 swapped gp with a xp cam and some other goodies. she has a 95 red gt that is in pretty pristene condition. brian got the year wrong, lol.

sweet a couple of 4 door swapped GP's...never seen that before

there are no 4-door swapped GP's. only a 4-door swapped lumina. the 4-door gp has a 3.4

well the GP with the bad tranny was finished up today and it drive great. the lumina was finished today and it drives great, no oil or coolant leak yet. the 2nd GP is ready to finish, just needs fluids and the axles put in. all in all it was a good weekend. im tired.