Chime module location

supreme_style21

Anyone know where the chimer is at? Ya know, the little thing that goes ding ding ding when you leave your lights on? Its in a '94 GP sedan if that makes a difference.

If you pull the plastic guard from underneath the passenger side dash, and locate a lime green box that plugs into the fuse block along with a two wire plug... that's your chime module. Pictures available if needed.

- RedFox340

Yeah I tried.. it would sound like I'm getting close, then it would sound like its coming from some other part of the car... figured it would be easier just to ask.

The chime boxes are a translucent white from 93+.

The 94 GP that I pulled a chime module from had it located to the right of the steering column beneath the cluster in a spot so inaccessible, the only way I could get to it was because they had the steering column out.

Yeah I tried.. it would sound like I'm getting close, then it would sound like its coming from some other part of the car... figured it would be easier just to ask.

hahai was getting freaked out like that too it sounded like it was coming from wherever i WASNT putting my head near. thenshawn told me near the steering column, wasnt there. well while my head was up there i finally could trace the sound to the passenger side and poof here it was

96chime.jpg