Fastening emblems

Dave

You can also try 3M emblem adhesive. Its like a glue. You need to be really careful though and dont use it on fresh paint.

Truthfully, youre better off buying new emblems from a dealer. Theyre usually around $10 and they come with a backing already on them.

You can also try 3M emblem adhesive. Its like a glue. You need to be really careful though and dont use it on fresh paint.

Truthfully, youre better off buying new emblems from a dealer. Theyre usually around $10 and they come with a backing already on them.

Ha! The rocket emblem for the front fascia of my Cutty cost 24 bucks!

Aaron

Ha! The rocket emblem for the front fascia of my Cutty cost 24 bucks!

Aaron

Shit. Ive gotta get one of those too. Mines cracked.

My friend just bought an emblem for his Ciera's grille and it was $11.

They used some sort of epoxy when I had my car paninted. I don't know if there was anything special about it or if it was plain jane stuff. It's been holding up fine though (4 years) The only way I could tell it was there is the guys let the tiniest amount dry inside one of the letters, and it dried brown.

I bought some of that window adhesive made by 3M for the side emblems on my SHO and it looked like the same stuff that was already on the back of the emblems in the first place. If you don't want it to come off again, I would use that. You can glue a bowling ball to the side of the car and never worry of it coming off! :lol: :lol: :)

I have to get the front and now the rear emblem too! I was sitting in debs truck in the driveway last night and saw that the rear was breaking up too

jon

OK, I'll do it. I'll just drive up to luminator's house and put one on his GTP. :lol:

Do anything to threaten my GTP, and I can gaurantee your death! :guns: :naughty:

Aaron

I know my '94 front emblem is held on with a self threading nut.

Yeah, the same on my '97. Pretty damn cheap for what you pay. The easiest way I found to put it on was by taking those 2 bolts off the top part of the fascia and pulling back like a mutha fuka without breaking anything and put the cheap-ass emblem on.

Aaron