just got a sucruity system installed

birdman

due to quite a few car break-ins in my neighborhood i decided to go ahead and get a security system installed because i already have $500 in stereo equuiptment and im getting more very soon. anyways it was just under $300 installed with keyless, and trunk release. i think its funny when i lock or unlock it and it chirps because with my car being 3 different colors and a speed dent it just looks stupid but at least ill feel safer. when i get the car running 100% right im going back to have remote start put in.

Q-Ball is right. Most every alarm has a silent arm feature, so then all you should hear is our noisy power locks. What brand is the alarm? I've had the same Clifford alarm system in my car for over 3 years and it's been great. Kept people away from my car when I went to school in Philly. lol

i like the chirp, makes it funnier :lol: its an audiovox 410. lotsa cool stuff, i just noticed yesterday that they put a button under the hood so if it opens it goes off too. gotta keep those sneaky theifs away from the 3.4 :willynilly: :lol: