EXHAUST TIPS

jpv123

My 95 Cutlass came with those chrome tips that are cut on an angle at the end. They are a bit rusty and I want to get new ones. Not sure if I like the chrome or the black. The auto store had black square end tips I think I like but not sure how it will look. What is the Stock look. Anyone have any pics of there tips? Need opinions. Thanks.

The stock tips look exactly like this, but black.

http://www.lukez34.com/misc/3-30-03/stocktips.JPG

I sanded the black paint off of the edges of the tips.

These are what I plan to replace them with when I get my exhaust done:

Stainless Steel Twin Rolled Angle Exhaust Tips, about half way down the page..

http://www.fasttoys.net/grandprixexhaust.html

REDFOX340- Nice Cutlass, I can't believe the miles. It's so clean.

Thanks for the comments... there's a few others than have more than me on this board and EFI-Street.com (Mach5 had 215K miles & Z34_Nut with 208K miles last time I heard), but I try my best with what I've got to work with!

LUKEZ34- Those are NICE! I may have to go with those. I guess I have to start saving$$.

Luke, those look familar; before I pulled them off! :D

- RedFox340

I got an angle cut polished S/S tip, I think it was been so long. Looks good. Doesn't stand out like a ulgy fart can. I wish I had a pic of it. Sits just at the end of the bumper so it's not sticking out. I think it's 3 in thou. Cause my exhaust is 2.5 in from the cat with a 40 series Flowmaster. Sounds great. Opens up the exhaust real nice. Still have back pressure. Really a surprise to ricers when I tell them it's all thats been done to the car.

Laterz,

William Grimmer

MotorcityMike - Looks good on your car but my rear bumper cover has the notches on each side for the exhaust. So, I don't think it would look as nice on my car. Thanks for the pic!

robby1870 - That's looks like what I have now. I like Lukes S/S angled rolled edge but they are a bit pricey. I may wait til I need a new exhaust to get those tips. I need to do something in the meantime. Not sure of black or chrome. BTW the car is Green with Tan top and interior. Hey, NICE BOOTS!