Picture of the month

Garrett8

as i have seen on other boards, i think we should have a picture of the month thread, everyone posts their fav car picture they have taken with no photo shop used, anybody think this would be a cool idea?

If someone would sponsor it persay, I think it could be done. We used to have W-Body Of The Month, but I'm not sure we still really have that going on. :dunno:

It got changed to car of the year did it not??? Either way, I forget who, but one of the members was hosting thw car of the month on their own server and all....

FWIW: Car of the Month will be making a return shortly. It will be in a different format and it will be part of the Forum, but it will be back. Bigger and Better then before :mrgreen:

FWIW: Car of the Month will be making a return shortly. It will be in a different format and it will be part of the Forum, but it will be back. Bigger and Better then before :mrgreen:

Awesome. Thanks for the update!

I will post all the details up very soon!![br]Posted on: March 24, 2006, 06:56:41 PM_________________________________________________Please take note of the new section for Car of the Month!!

I wish I could've asked this in the COTM rules thread - but here will do ...

How many times can you enter your car per year (assuming you enter but don't win)

I think there should be a limit on this, like you can only enter once every other month, or so, since only 10 enteries are allowed, and you're only allowed to win once in a 12 month period.

Thoughts?

--Dave.

^^ Those are indeed good questions. Since theres only 10 spots, you dont that one or two people always posting in there and taking up the 1 or 2 spots. Every other sounds like not enough. Because theres some cars here that would win every other month.

FWIW: each car is only allowed to win once total, not once a month. For now I am going to let people enter as often as they want to, we will see how that goes and adjust accordingly if need be.

I think W-body of the year contestants should just be the 12 cars that won w-body of the month :mrgreen:

Anyways I think this picture thing would be cool... but really just a thread in the member's ride section would be good enough for it.

Anyone can submit ( as long as you follow everything ) and if you get more votes for your car then youll win.

And its taking place righ now, theres a special section for it.