New HUD!

supreme_style21

I FINALLY found (and bought!) a HUD http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=40017&item=2409370875

(I hope it works..)

I've been trying to get one of these SOB's forever. The guy I bought it from said he'd send me the HUD switch and headlight switch for 35 bucks. I figure it was a good deal? :? Alright, now the harness for this thing... it isn't on top of the dash where the HUD goes.. but there are two harnesses behind the location of the DIC (which needs to be my next hunt).. hopefully one of these is for the HUD???

The DIC (from a Cutty, and presumably others) requires two harnesses. bot in the same place.

The HUD, has two as well, one located beside/behind the instrument panel, by the light switch. The dimmer switch harness is behind the cubby hole where the DIC goes.

What year/model is your car? I added HUD to my 1994 Cutlass Supreme convertible...

I am trying to install my DIC (came out of a 1990 or 1991) into my 1994, but there are no harnesses behind the DIC slot besides that of the ashtray and lighter.

This is going into a '94 GP. I found the HUD harness and the one behind the headlight switch. I had to dig deep for both of them. What a pain in the ass. Took me like an hour to find it and snake it thru the dash up to where it's supposed to be.

I haven't gotten the HUD yet.. hopefully tomorrow.. but yeah, I found everything.

This is going into a '94 GP. I found the HUD harness and the one behind the headlight switch. I had to dig deep for both of them. What a pain in the ass. Took me like an hour to find it and snake it thru the dash up to where it's supposed to be.

I haven't gotten the HUD yet.. hopefully tomorrow.. but yeah, I found everything.

Hmm... I'm not really sure if 94+ comes with the DIC harnesses... I've taken the entire dash and console out of my car and can't find the DIC harnesses, then again, I 94s weren't availible with the DIC. Have you found the DIC harnesses? If you don't have a DIC I'll look for you one the next time I'm at the junkyard. Do you have any pics of your interior so I can see which DIC it is? My junkyard has lots of GPs, even a teal 3.4 SE with B4U package.

Tell me what you need and I'll look for it next week when I'm at the boneyard.

I need the DIC that fits in the '94 GP.. the one to the upper left of the steering wheel. I understand the '96 DIC's won't work with a '94. Yeah the harness is there.. it's hanging out of my dash right now, just waiting for something to hook up with it 8)

So yeah if you happen to find one, that'd be so cool. Keep me informed! Thanks!!

Got my hud in the mail today. Works perfect! I'm excited.. I've been driving around just watching the numbers.. amused easily? yeah. I like buttons and gadgets.