FINALLY - Some New Interior Shots - PICS!!!

SuperBuick

I took these pictures yesterday - you can see my new custom embroidered floormats and my interior redone in carbon fiber (wood). The white spots are NOT dirt or stuff on the rugs/seats - they are snowflakes. Here in massachussets we don't have spring or summer, or even fall. It snows every day all year round.

69.jpg

70.jpg

71.jpg

72.jpg

And an outside shot for you doubters who think I never drive my Buick and get it dirty

74.jpg

:wink:

-Tom

Nice update: Now all that's needed is a GS leather steering wheel and BOOYAH!

I know!!! I can't find a maroon one ANYWHERE though!!!!

Thanks for the compliments guys.

-Tom

Nice, what did the seats come out of ?

I forget what a GS wheel looks like but I would'nt trade my wheel (like yours) for anything. Is got a nice feel. I like the way it curves , very comfortable on the hand in any position. Our LSS has one of those new fangled wheels and theres only one way you can hold it period, sucks !

My Regal Limited also has the sterio controls in the wheel, very nice.

Your interior would look awkward with a black wheel. Would match the black panels though. Maybe ?

Nice clean interior, good job.

Man those LSS's are great sleepers. My buddy has one with the supercharger and that things fast, faster than my GP. People think its just a grandpa car then he hits the gas and leaves em there.

looks like you keep her in great shape (even with all the snow). what are the arrows on the mats for, so you know where your feet go? :). just kidding.

Thanks for the compliments guys :D

The mats have arrows because I haven't used them yet. I got them for christmas but, like I was saying. It snows 500 feet here every single day so I didn't want to ruin them. I took them out after those pictures. The arrows are the tags indicating their newness. If anyone loves skiing come to massachussets, we have snow even in the spring and summer here, all it does is snow, snow, snow, snow, snow, snow, snow, and MORE FUCKIN SNOW (can you tell its getting to me???)

The deck is a cdx-7050x, it was a mobile ES deck that I got for a good deal, I wanted to have all the extra preouts and the hi and lo-pass filters.

Well its time for me to go kill myself out of misery due to the constant shitty weather (haven't seen the sun in 2 weeks and there is no forseeable end, 8 inches of snow coming tonight)

-Tom

PS excuse my profanity in this post I am VERY tired of winter.