floor mats

musthavemuzk

I got GM mats from ebay for like $40, they go for around $60 for a set of 4 at most dealers

when you say GM mats do you mean the ones that came out of a cutlass like yours?? Cuz i want some rubber mats and I don't know where I can get some that FIT RIGHT and I didn't think the dealer would make them anymore...are the ones from the newer cutlasses the same as my 88????

The ones I got were meant for a '95 Cutlass Sedan. I'm almost positive that '94+ w-bodies all used the same mats. Theyre durable, heavy and thick, but they're still prone to create a hole (carpet only, not thru the rubber) where the drivers heel rests. For that reason, I have a spare black rear mat that I put over it to take the abuse. But considering they're a perfect match, perfect fit, easier to vacuum and clean, same type of material as the car's carpet and outlast the aftermarket crap. It's the best for your $. Wish I had a pic. Maybe I do?? ill look

The current factory mats are nice, but not nearly as nice as the original ones in my '89. I wish I could still get those. I really like the big 1-piece rear mat too.

yeah, my car still had the front pass and rear big mat. Very nice, too bad they dont make replacements, but they *sorta* make universal ones that look close. They put them in my dad's 02 GP and I should try them in mine.

I still have all my oem floormats and the old lady that owned the car before me put rubber ones on top of them. So the mats look brand new still execpt for the middle section of the one piece rear one its alittle dirty cause there is no rubber mat covering it. The first time I cleaned the interior of my car I freaked out when I saw how brand new the carpet under the floormats was.