Seen This Z34 For Sale,Is the Owner a Member here?

95oldsVan

thats been for sale for a long time. After i won my SUper Chevy award in 2004, I searched Lumina and Super Chevy, and this came up via google.

I was like...hey my car wins the same award, and it has triple the miles!!!

we both won the same award in 2 different years...him in 03, me in 04 at the same place(Route 66 Raceway)

Definitely nice looking. However, I must have the same opinion as the others, those cars in Red just don't mix. It looks like a souped up Grandma car, now in white, they are bad ass indeed, or even better, Shiney Silver :eek:

Definitely nice looking. However, I must have the same opinion as the others, those cars in Red just don't mix. It looks like a souped up Grandma car, now in white, they are bad ass indeed, or even better, Shiney Silver :eek:

I completely agree too....my favorite color is the gunmetal ...

What's up with the emblems on the fenders?

I thought luminas didn't get the "24 valve twin cam" or whatever it says badge on the fender, but that's what it looks like. :confused:

i'm prety sure he was refering to the cutlass "DOHC 24 valve" badges and the grand prix "24 VALVE V6" bages that he plastered on the front fenders.

What's up with the emblems on the fenders?

I thought luminas didn't get the "24 valve twin cam" or whatever it says badge on the fender, but that's what it looks like. :confused:

On that particular car, they seemed to have been placed on there by the current owner, looks like they came off a Cutlass...however the factory stripe DOES include "3.4 Multi-Port F1". When I de-strped my old Z34, I kept that section of the stripe on my car as seen here....

(parked next to slick)

PDRM0028.jpg