Need tires

92Cutlass4Dr

I have the stock 16 inch rims and i'm looking for some opinions. i don't need anything fancy since i may be selling the car within 6 months, but i do live in wisconsin so i need something decent on snow/rain. i went to Sam's Club and they have a couple of different tires that would work, i just want to make sure they aren't crap.

Dunlop GT Qualifier $69.87/tire

Goodyear Eagle GPS $69.44/tire

Both are P225 60r16

Thanks

What are you wanting? low price? Performance?

I'm getting a set of 225/50/16 Yokahama Parada Spec2's when the shitty no names wear out on mine. My bro's got a set on his 99' Taco, and loves them.

ParadaSpec-2.jpg

I put some Kumho Ecsta's on my wifes car...they're really good in the wet, with good enough dry traction, unless you like approaching 1g alot, oh, they're pretty cheap too, we ordered ours from tirerack

for rain, get a directional tire. I got directionals and in the rain they are awesome, however, they dont work as good as a normal tire on ice

Robby

Well, basically i want something pretty inexpensive, but not crappy tires. i was just gonna go with one of the tires i mentioned earlier unless someone tells me they aren't worth it. my car is all stock, so i don't think i need anything other than a basic all-season tire.

I ordered kumho 716's from tirerack.com in that size they are on a 2 week back order and are to be in on the 8th but at $52 each plus only $20 shipping thats not bad....

the 245/50/16's are only $56 each

I've heard good things about Yokohoma Avid Touring tires. I hear they are good all season as well as dry. I think thats what I'll be getting this summer. I have no need for high performance tires. I certainly dont take this car to the track or anything. Last I checked they were around $55 each online.